About Me

I'm just a simple gal from the Philly suburbs now living in the DC area for over 11 years. I'm full of moxie and kinda funny too funny -- sort of a cross between Tina Fey and Jane Austen. Even though I work in PR, I should really be a writer for SNL. I love my family and friends, and anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm very proud of my Italian heritage. I thought it would be fun to create a website and post photos and funny stories, especially for those of you whom I don't get to see or talk to much. If you have a photo or a story you would like me to post, please send it along. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

SoBe

A few weeks ago, I went to Florida for the weekend to celebrate my friend Nicole's birthday. We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel - the hotel where Anna Nicole Smith died last year. It was an interesting experience staying there. Next time, we'll be staying closer to the beach.

The weekend didn't come without the requisite random celebrity sightings. First we saw Scotty Pippin of Chicago Bulls fame. Then Pamela Anderson and her posse were staying on our floor - she's much older looking in person, especially when she's 2 feet in front of you. Finally, as you'll see in this photo, we sat next to Michael Caine at brunch in South Beach at a restaurant called Nemo. That was very cool. Everyone left him alone and he blended in pretty well.

This past friday I went to the Matchbox 20/Alannis Morrissette concert which was fantastic. I forgot how much I liked both and Rob Thomas is very good looking. I took some photos with my camera phone but they did not turn out well so I won't post.

This Thursday I'm off to Paris for a long weekend with my friend Lisa. We are both extremely excited. I'll definitely post photos when I return but probably not before the next weekend when I'm in Vail w/some girlfriends. If you can believe it, I've never seen the Rocky Mountains so I am excited to do so.

Well, I'm off to brunch with friends and then doing errands and getting my taxes together. I need that refund!






The gang in Florida...






Brunch at Nemo. See Michael Caine in the background?

No comments: