About Me

I'm just a simple gal from the Philly suburbs now living in the DC area for over 11 years. I'm full of moxie and kinda funny too funny -- sort of a cross between Tina Fey and Jane Austen. Even though I work in PR, I should really be a writer for SNL. I love my family and friends, and anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm very proud of my Italian heritage. I thought it would be fun to create a website and post photos and funny stories, especially for those of you whom I don't get to see or talk to much. If you have a photo or a story you would like me to post, please send it along. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

How could I forget..

I guess one of the biggest things that happened while I was in PA over Christmas is that I got a new car. My lease was up on my VW Passat and after 7 years and 2 volkeswagens, I thought I would change it up and get a Honda Pilot. I love having a bigger car/SUV (if it's considered that).






No comments: