About Me

I'm just a simple gal from the Philly suburbs now living in the DC area for over 11 years. I'm full of moxie and kinda funny too funny -- sort of a cross between Tina Fey and Jane Austen. Even though I work in PR, I should really be a writer for SNL. I love my family and friends, and anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm very proud of my Italian heritage. I thought it would be fun to create a website and post photos and funny stories, especially for those of you whom I don't get to see or talk to much. If you have a photo or a story you would like me to post, please send it along. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

NYC

Last week I spent a considerable amount of time holed up in the Essex House hotel in Manhattan for work. It was a fantastic occasion but very tiring. Apparently Michael Douglas was at the bar in the hotel but I missed him unfortunately. I was able to sneak out on Friday late afternoon and feed the shoe beast at Saks. The shoe dept is absolutely amazing. Friday night I met up with my friend Ali who lives in DC during the week and in NYC on the weekends. We went to a few places down in SoHo where he lives (next door to where Heath Ledger lived..spooky) and had a good time. Here's a cute pic of us..



No comments: