About Me

I'm just a simple gal from the Philly suburbs now living in the DC area for over 11 years. I'm full of moxie and kinda funny too funny -- sort of a cross between Tina Fey and Jane Austen. Even though I work in PR, I should really be a writer for SNL. I love my family and friends, and anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm very proud of my Italian heritage. I thought it would be fun to create a website and post photos and funny stories, especially for those of you whom I don't get to see or talk to much. If you have a photo or a story you would like me to post, please send it along. Enjoy!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

It's hard to believe we are in 2008 right now. I recall being in 9th grade in Ms. Kronbar's social studies class staring at the "class of 1988" vault that said "do not open until 2008" and thinking to myself how old I'd be that year. I also thought I'd have a husband and kids by my 10th year reunion too - that was in 2002! Oh well, time flies I guess..

2007 wrapped up pretty quietly with the holidays in PA. I got to see my favorite kiddies on Christmas which was like walking into the Magic Kingdom at my brother's house since Mia got everything "Disney Princess". It was a pink frilly explosion. Everyone seemed to get what they wanted. I spent new years in Minnesota visiting my friend Ann and picking up a little head cold that I still can't seem to shake. Oddly enough I ran into one of my sorority sisters, Beth, whom I lived with for 2 years in college (in our sorority house). It was completely random since we ran into each other at a salon. It was great to see her and it will be good to have another person to know when I go out there again. We all went to dinner the following night and I've attached a photo of us at that table. It's a weird shot of me...sorry.

2008 has gotten off to a busy start at work. I am preparing to go to London a week from Monday for 4 days for work and then flying to Miami for the weekend to meet up with some girlfriends. Next month my friend Lisa and I go to Paris for a long weekend and then either at the end of Feb or early March I am going to Dubai for work for a little while. Hopefully my plan for a vacation with my friends in May will still hold firm - right now it looks as though it will be to Spain. Better get my passport ready..

Well, I better tend to my cold and head to sleep..


No comments: